- Please note that once you have booked your spot, we will add you to our register. All you need to do is turn up at the time and place shown on your ticket.
- Tickets are strictly non-refundable. If you can no longer make the workshop please find someone to fill your seat.
- We require a minimum booking of 8 people per workshop. If this minimum is not reached, we reserve the right to reschedule the workshop.
- Unfortunately you must be over 18 to participate.
- All standard sterling silver rings will take a minimum of three weeks to be cast and finished off professionally. All collections will be available from the first Monday three weeks post your workshop date.
- Any extras from our EXTRAS MENU will add an additional 2-3 weeks on the turn around time of your ring. This process (setting/engraving/plating) will only commence upon the receipt of payment.
- If you have a stone in mind or if you already have a stone you would like to use, please send us the exact size or an image of the stone so that we can determine whether it will be able to be set. If this is not possible we can source a more suitable stone, but this depends on availability and is not guaranteed. Please note this will also lengthen the delivery date and will have to be confirmed upon acceptance of the quote.
- Unfortunately, we don’t do claw settings.
- Please note that plating isn't permanent and does wear depending on the acidity of a person's skin as well as the contact of soap, sunscreen, creams or perfume. Please ensure that you don't wash your hands or shower with the ring on as this can add to the plating fading.
- All sterling silver rings will be stamped with a 925 mark. Other metals such as gold or platinum will get stamped with their corresponding mark as well as the ZA stamp.
- Custom rings can be cast in precious metals such as gold, white gold, rose gold and platinum. Your wax ring will be weighed and a quote will be sent according to your chosen metal.
- In the case of a ring being resized to anything more than two sizes larger an extra cost will be added according to the increased weight of the ring.
- We reserve the right to advise final date changes due to production functions taking slightly longer than anticipated. Your piece is made by human hands and certain extras can take longer than planned for. Also where there are events of force majeure the dates will be extended accordingly. We do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Our team is fully dedicated to offering the best service to you. Our working hours are from 8:30am to 4:00pm Monday to Friday, unfortunately we will not be available after hours.
- This ring is 100% your creation and we will guide you along throughout the process to the best of our ability.
Thank you for taking the time to read this to the bottom.
By making payment you accept the terms and conditions outlined above, as one would do by signing a contract.