HOW TO MEASURE YOUR RING SIZE
You can measure your ring size in a number of ways. UK sizing is measured alphabetically and European sizing is done numerically, or you can measure the Internal Diameter or Circumference.
- X-Small: G - I
- Small: J- L
- Medium: M - O
- Large: P - Q
- X-Large: R - T
MEASURING YOUR FINGER
To measure your ring finger size:
Measure your finger:
- Wrap a narrow strip of paper or piece of string comfortably around your intended finger.
- Mark the end (where it meets) and measure the distance. This is the circumference.
- Match the measurement to the circumference column in the above conversion chart. If it falls between 2 sizes, we advise you to order the larger sizes.
MEASURING A RING YOU ALREADY OWN
How to measure the Inside Diameter of your Ring:
- Select one of your rings that properly fits the intended finger.
- Measure the INSIDE diameter of the ring.
- Match the measurement on the Conversion Chart above. If it falls between 2 sizes, we advise you to order the larger size.
BUYING A RING AS A GIFT
The best and easiest way to find out someone else’s ring size is to borrow one of their rings, making sure it is from the correct finger, and measure the inside diameter. Then look it up against the Ring Size Conversion Chart.